New blog: Stories from riding the Great Divide North last year with Steve Coackley. Lots of new photos and four videos, including previously unseen footage of me talking to a beautiful... er... lake. Fill your boots!
In July I returned to my temporary home from home, in Ensenada, Mexico, living and writing near the beach. I enjoyed playing host (or co-host, with Chema) to other cyclists via the Warmshowers network @warmshowers_org. Photos are with guests hosted between April and August.
1. With Edgar and Javier Isai from Juarez, cycling around Mexico
2. With Joren from Belgium, cycling Canada to Mexico City
3. With Jan-Caspar @jclloo21 from Germany, running from Vancouver to Patagonia, and Søren and Kamilla
4. With Søren and Kamilla @eventyr_paa_to_hjul from Denmark, cycling Baja to Canada
5. Lots of wheels
6. Game night with Chema and Søren
7. Vegan barbecue
8. The legend known as Chema Zapiens